Tuesday, May 3, 2011,8:51 PM

shall pen my thoughts down before i start my one hour long preparation then sleep for a whole nice eight hours.
We've all been working for that fifteen minutes on stage tomorrow 040511 and it never occured to me how much it mattered to me till recently. Been thinking choir working choir singing choir and feeling choir 24/7 since my h3 ended. Been through a lot also, all the discipline focus rhythm pitch attitude attendance problems we've all overcome together. And tomorrow is finally here. I wanna say how much I loved the entire experience despite many times I felt so frustrated and helpless over matters and really was so unconfident about myself and the choir. But all this won't matter, tomorrow we'll all make it happen and create the magic on stage, and bring it to the audience. relive another olomouc moment hopefully,
have faith in you guys, riohc <3