Hmm during the holidays I've really watched a lot of movies. And even though $6 a movie may sound cheap, many many 6 bucks adds up to a lot of money. Just to name a few good ones, avatar, sherlock holmes, bodyguards and assassins (surprisingly lols), mulan, my girlfriend is an agent, meatballs. And now I quite like chinese movies haha. I seem to be able to relate to them more, and even teared (which is ultra rare) during one.
Now the holidays are almost ending, I'm quite happy with the way I've spent it. Mmm going back to ny choir, spending time with friends and family, going for hc choir pracs, attachment, gng overseas (quite a few times :/) and baking :D And currently I'm quite worried about starting school 'cause i cannot imagine having a to do list everyday again, panicking about getting work done, waking up early in the morning, staying up to wee hours getting project done...and it's a fresh start in jc. teachers dont know you, you dont know everyone in your class, different subject combi, different cca mates, it's like establishing an identity all over again. And it takes time to shape an identity and i wonder if i'll change character-wise in jc. It's quite worrying. But on the flipside, it's exciting to start jc as well. So i guess i should just face it optimistically right.
The good thing is, lessons dont begin immediately just like in NY. Heh..