We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.
Anne Frank
Navigations on the top right.
leave a tag when you're here!
|
Friday, October 2, 2009,9:52 PM 
After all the panic about exams, I've decided to change topic.
Few years ago, if you asked me if I was a task focused or people focused person, I would most definitely say task focused. But today Ill definitely think that people related issues are far more important than work. So over the last few years I've been a really bad friend, because I haven't been really observant or very concerned. This makes me feel really guilty, but that's not the point of this post today, the point is, people relationships are intriguing yet perplexing.
I think I started talking to people more and finding out about them end of last year, or was it this year? doesn't matter, just somewhere along my life route I discovered the joy of talking to people. then I have been inspired by many along the way, confused and also hurt sometimes although I rarely say anything about it.
Friends right, are a blessing if you can find what you have been looking for. Maybe last time I expected friends to be like "perfect", oh gosh like treating them the way I treat my work with so much perfectionism even sometimes I cannot stand myself. Sometimes i think i finally found THE one, but then as time passes she begins to irritate in some ways. Then I get really confused or upset, and its very very difficult to maintain a long lasting friendship. It really takes a lot of effort from both sides. But friends are not perfect. So if you're able to accept the flaw of her, then best friends forever wouldn't be much of a problem.
friends have been a wonderful part of my life this year. some have beautiful personalities, and those are really rare, and they are just awe-inspiring most of the time. 'cause i know i can turn to them for help anytime i want, and they will NEVER EVER get bothered my me. and its a wonderful feeling when they give more than what you wanted. some just make you so happy once you meet them, be it being adorable or hilarious in their own ways, it's perhaps just being able to click once you meet them. and some are good to talk to when you have problems, like to share and exchange thoughts and then realizations come along the way. these kind of people inspire greatly 'cause they have such mature thoughts and I have so much to learn from them.
what do most people look out for in others? it mostly appears to me that people stick to people who are fun-loving and have big personalities. But I think what matters to me most is sincerity. i absolutely absolutely detest hypocrites, and i am very sensitive to that when i talk to people or observe them. Like doing things that are unnatural but just for the sake of something else. I'm able to sense that, and I get really affected when people do things that are just not them.
bah i've been really bothered about many things that i've just recently come to find out. i wish things wouldn't be so complicated ><
--
on a separate note, after 3 days of eoys, people have been feeling depressed about what they have failed to do, not done or done wrongly. so here's wishing them good luck and no matter what happens, just do your best. :D
oh and don't take this post too seriously or anything (:
|
|
|
|
|
|
Profile
To feel up this blank space here,
I am going to tell you a bit of myself.
I am Zhi Ting and I love my friends and family very much.
Was once a Nanyang Girl, and now a Hwachongian
Chorister of rioHC
Craves peanut butter waffle and frozen yoghurt all the time
a very happy girl, always(;
So there you go. A short profile goes here.
"Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back."
- Arthur Rubinstein
|
|
|
|
|