Tuesday, September 15, 2009,9:22 PM

Actually I didnt mean to post the limelight post today but I grabbed the chance to do so since the picture toolbar appeared.
It's been two days since the start of school and I can feel the pressure already. I know I'm usually quite paranoid about exams and stuff and now I can't help but worrying that I'm just slacking right now and not doing anything about the exams. It's 17 days till the start and only 36 days till the end. Scary stats right? Ive been having quite a few times of freaking out and panicking about exams. Nowadays, keep falling asleep while studying and each time about one hour and then start freaking out about how many things I havent done.
I really wish sometimes that my life could stop revolving around work and studies and everything could just restart again and I might just choose to be an average student who just needs to pass and not do well.
Pre-eoys blues. this is it.